Biyernes, Setyembre 30, 2011

THE REAL ME

Hi........... I'm Sarah Jane Canla-on. 20 yrs of age. i was born last september 13,1991. i live in prk. 18, employees village, brgy fatima, general santos city. we are 6 sibblings. 3 girls and 3 boys. i am the youngest. started studed at the age of 6 in pre school. since i was studed in grade school theirs so many trials that came to my life. iu try that my both parents separated to each other. and no one wants to live with my father. i swear to my self that i can finish my study so that i can help my mother. i study hard, i graduated in grade school with a smile because i belong to the honor student in my class. now i dont what happen to me. even i study hard still im not belong to the honor student. but its okay because as long as im not fail. at the age of 9 i try to work . i sale d barbecue at night and in weekends i luandry in my uncle's house.

when i was 13 i came here in general santos city. my father wants to support me and my sibblings in our studying in high school. at first i dont want to go here because i put in my mind that i dont have a father anymore but my eldest sister told me that it is for my future and my mama convince me to go with my sister. i decide to go with my sisters. because of our decision my mama and papa back their  relationship. my mama compare me to my one sister. so i swear to myself that i can graduate with out any boys that link to me. now im so happy because i hve a friend that always their for me when im lonely. i thank to my parents that support me and they are the reason why im still fighting to the trials that come to my life. i than god because he give a strength and god health.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento